- Fully customizable benefit plans for 3 employees or up
- Owner Operator plans, designed for 1 or 2 people
- Fully pooled packaged plans
- Local superior service and administration
- Two levels of coverage gives you the flexibility to provide employees with a plan that matches their role within your company.
|Dependent Life Insurance|
|Extended Health Care|
|For employees and dependents||$50 deductible||No deductible|
|Basic services||70% of fee guide||80% of fee guide|
|Max/person per calendar year||$1,000||$2,000|
85% at source max
* Must have 3 employees to participate (owner counts as 1 employee)
* Customized packages available for businesses with less than 3 employees
Individual Pension Plans (IPP)
An IPP tax solution allows for thousands of tax-deferred income dollars (from an incorporated business) to be invested into an IPP structure, allowing the owner non-taxable interest, compounding until retirement. All IPP payments are a tax deduction for the sponsoring company and roll tax- free into the IPP.