BCEDA Members gain access to special tools designed to help you achieve your economic development goals:
- Browse BCEDA's Resource Library for relevant articles and past Summit presentations.
- The BC Economic Development Awards can bring recognition to marketing initiatives, community projects and partnerships.
- The BC BusinessCounts program provides you with a CRM that is a necessary tool to help you work with your existing businesses to help them achieve goals and overcome challenges.
- Explore career opportunities on BCEDA's Job Board.
- BCEDA’s goal, through the Wayfinding (Mentorship) Program, is to connect experienced economic developers with new or young economic developers around the province.
- The 468 Insider App is another tool that can help you achieve tourism goals and help ensuring that your residents shop local.
- BCEDA also offers a variety of tools and resources all designed around Economic Disaster Recovery to help you prepare your economic base before a disaster and to help rebuild if you experience one.
BCEDA has negotiated discounts with many providers to help our members find affordable alternatives – whether for business or pleasure. Enjoy discounts from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, Flight Centre, Pacific Coastal Airlines, Budget and more!
Member Health Plans
BCEDA's Health Plans offer fully customizable benefit plans for 3 employees or up, Owner Operator plans designed for 1 or 2 people, fully pooled packaged plans, and local superior service and administration.