BCEDA Members gain access to special tools designed to help you achieve your economic development goals:
- Browse BCEDA's Resource Library for relevant articles and past Summit presentations.
- The BC Economic Development Awards can bring recognition to marketing initiatives, community projects and partnerships.
- The BC BusinessCounts program provides you with a CRM that is a necessary tool to help you work with your existing businesses to help them achieve goals and overcome challenges.
- EcDevinAction.ca profiles stories of economic development success in BC's communities.
- Explore career opportunities on BCEDA's Job Board.
- BCEDA’s goal, through the Wayfinding (Mentorship) Program, is to connect experienced economic developers with new or young economic developers around the province.
- The 468 Insider App is another tool that can help you achieve tourism goals and help ensuring that your residents shop local.
- Use BCEDA's Advertising Opportunities such as the Invest in BC Magazine.
- BCEDA also offers a variety of tools and resources all designed around Economic Disaster Recovery to help you prepare your economic base before a disaster and to help rebuild if you experience one.
- Economic Development Online is your 24/7 resource for best practices and self-directed learning.
BCEDA has negotiated discounts with many providers to help our members find affordable alternatives – whether for business or pleasure. Enjoy discounts from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, Flight Centre, Budget and more!
Member Health Plans
BCEDA's Health Plans offer fully customizable benefit plans for 3 employees or up, Owner Operator plans designed for 1 or 2 people, fully pooled packaged plans, and local superior service and administration.